Come and join us at The Bell for a celebration of everything British
To celebrate the Jubilee Weekend we are kicking off with a four course set menu on Thursday 2nd of June.
The four course menu with Canapés will showcase the very best produce from the four corners of the United Kingdom.
- Scottish Smoked Salmon and Oatcakes
- Glamorgan Sausage
- Mini Yorkshire Pudding with Roast English Beef
- Lightly smoked Norn Irn Oyster with Guinnes and Traditional Belfast Soda Bread
- Welsh Sewin with Samphire and Crispy Cockles
- Roast Ayrshire Lamb Rump, Haggis Beignet, Caper Duchesse Tatties and Watercress Purée
- The Bells Tysoe Rhubarb with Custard
Canapés served from 7pm.
Dinner will be finished in time to view the lighting of the Shenington celebratory beacon.
Booking Essential on 01295 670274.
£60 per person.